Strong 2020 HSC results have CCGS ranked at number 83 in the top 150 NSW schools.
Results at a glance
- 58% of students achieved an ATAR of 80+
- 34% of students achieved an ATAR of 90+
- 14% of students achieved an ATAR of 95+
- 63% of all exams sat resulted in a Band 5 or 6
- 16% of students were recognised on the NESA Distinguished Achievers list
- Seventh successive year listed in Top 100 schools
Congratulations to Katelyn Williams our Dux of the school for 2020 who was also honoured in the NESA Top Achievers list for Society and Culture where she placed 4th in the state.
HSC Major Work nominations recognised by NESA
- Dance – Kasey Barnes (Core Performance and Composition) and Leah Vitler in Year 11, studying HSC Accelerated Dance (Core Performance and Major Study Performance) for Callback
- Drama – Kasey Barnes, Rhiannan Brown, Alex Cooke, Bronte Fill, Abbey Healey, Sarah Milne, Ashley Nicholson, Breanna Perkovich and Danielle Stimson for OnSTAGE
- Industrial Technology – Jade Sheridan for InTech